Wiki Posts
Search

Amex MR Bonus for AsiaMiles Transfer

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2019, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Cathay MPC, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Domestic Airline Nobody
Amex MR Bonus for AsiaMiles Transfer

Bummed. I saw this in a few places... but it must be targeted because I don't have a similar offer.

Originally Posted by conde
I am not sure if this is a targeted offer, however I saw this morning that American Express was offering a 30% Transfer Bonus to Asia Miles. The terms and conditions show that this offer may be fleeting.

* Special Offer Terms & Conditions
You must be enrolled in Cathay Pacific Asia Miles™ in order to participate in this offer, visit https://www.asiamiles.com/en/about-asia-miles.html to enroll. American Express is not responsible for availability of flight, accommodations or any other rewards in Cathay Pacific Asia Miles™. Once you have transferred Membership Rewards points, they become subject to the Terms and Conditions of Cathay Pacific Asia Miles™ and cannot be transferred back to your Membership Rewards program account. Taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, including airline surcharges, apply on Cathay Pacific redemption flights and upgrades. See Cathay Pacific Asia Miles™ Terms and Conditions for details. Individual air carrier restrictions may apply.

If you return to redeem points later, this offer may no longer be available. Minimum transfer is 1000 Membership Rewards points. Additional Cathay Pacific Asia Miles™ will be awarded at the time of transfer.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 10:46 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC exGold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Titanium, GE
Didn't get it either...AM is the only transfer partner I have registered with Amex and perhaps that's why...
Old Mar 11, 2019, 6:13 pm

Programs: CX MPC DM
I heard about this a few weeks ago on one of travel blogs. I didn't get the offer either and I only have AM as registered partner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.