Wiki Posts
Search

Asia Miles bogus upgrade waitlist

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2019, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, National EE, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by PacificSunrise
Allegedly with the MPC change in June they also had a system upgrade that would fix that problem. I haven't redeemed since then so no DP to provide.
pacificsunrise is my favorite beverage on CX!
PacificSunrise likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 7:26 pm

Programs: CX, Hyatt
The error still exists - there was 1 F availability in public while I was still waitlisted for it. I no longer needed it as I had cleared J, so just waited out to see how long the system would take to process and it ended up being about 48 hours. To be responsible I released the seat back shortly.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 9:26 pm

FYR, I waitlisted for a U at 6pm and got confirmed around 8pm. Three weeks later I cancelled the confirmation and the seat was immediately redeemable through the system (not waitlist). When checking on EF, the only change in seating was mine being released.
Not sure if there's anyone behind me waitlisting, but its appears that cancelled confirmations (at least voluntarily) are put back into the system right away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.