Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Marco Polo Club
Reload this Page >

Flying an award flight and a revenue flight same day

Old Jan 8, 19, 4:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, CX GO, Hilton Honors Diamond

I booked a roundtrip Business Class award flight for myself, wife and parents HKG >BKK >HKG. I then purchased roundtrip ticketsBusiness Class from MNL > HKG > MNL, my final destination, so its 2 separate bookings. I am wondering of its possible to ask the agent at check in to check us for both flights there in BKK, BKK>HKG, and then HKG > MNL and check my luggage all the way through, saving me the hassle of going through immigration, collecting my luggage and then checking in again for my HKG > MNL flight, and going back through immigration again?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Old Jan 8, 19, 4:16 am

Programs: BA(GGL) QF LTS CX AM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by craig44485 View Post
I booked a roundtrip Business Class award flight for myself, wife and parents HKG >BKK >HKG. I then purchased roundtrip ticketsBusiness Class from MNL > HKG > MNL, my final destination, so its 2 separate bookings. I am wondering of its possible to ask the agent at check in to check us for both flights there in BKK, BKK>HKG, and then HKG > MNL and check my luggage all the way through, saving me the hassle of going through immigration, collecting my luggage and then checking in again for my HKG > MNL flight, and going back through immigration again?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
yes
craig44485 likes this.