Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Offering access to Cathay First Class Lounge in HK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2018, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Hello all! I will be flying from Hong Kong Airport alone on March 10th in 1st class on Cathay Pacific, and as such I have first class lounge access for myself and a guest. I would be happy to share access with someone who also happens to be traveling out of HKG on the same day. Send me a private message if it'll work for you!
Old Dec 31, 2018, 3:06 pm

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
We have a thread for this fyi...I've flagged for the mods to merge, also check out the formatting style in that thread to kepe it simple. Thx for the friendly gesture.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 9:03 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Please post on https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cath...-faqs-103.html. You will not have permission to update wiki as a new member, but you can create a post there and alert the mods to copy to wiki.

I am closing this thread.

cxfan1960
CX CoMod
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:40 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Here is the thread for arranging meetups at the lounges:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cath...er-thread.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.