Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2018 Chairman’s drinks?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2018, 12:01 am

NFI. But those who are, say hello to the scrumptious Ed Higgs from me!
G-CIVC and AmD950 like this.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 5:15 am

Programs: Qantas (Lifetime Gold), PAL (Elite), British Airways (now sadly blue), Cathay MPO DM
I don't recall seeing an invite. Did it come by email or in the post? I often ignore cathay emails as spam....! Off to search now.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 1:25 am

For anyone who does go, it would be interesting to get any elucidation of what the 20% increase in award availability means.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 5:23 am

Programs: AAdvantage Asia Miles Air China
Originally Posted by HarbourGent
For anyone who does go, it would be interesting to get any elucidation of what the 20% increase in award availability means.
Great question, though the answer might be "Whatever we want it to be"
Old Nov 23, 2018, 3:06 pm

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by HarbourGent
But they probably conveniently forgot to tell us about the 50% decrease in award availability last year...

Got invited again this year to the Chairmans drinks.. couldn't be bothered to go anymore since the management only ever wants to hear about how great they are and how good CX has always been... Any criticism you give them, they nod their heads, give you some lackluster response, and slowly walk away to talk to someone else...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.