FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cathay Pacific | Cathay (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cathay-pacific-cathay-487/)
-   -   the private cabana in the hkg lounge for the pier can two people be in the room at (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cathay-pacific-cathay/1923544-private-cabana-hkg-lounge-pier-can-two-people-room.html)

happyvoid Aug 5, 2018 12:11 am

the private cabana in the hkg lounge for the pier can two people be in the room at

the private cabana in the hkg lounge for the pier can two people be in the room at the same time? I plan to bring another person but i am not sure if it is allowed or not?

fakecd Aug 5, 2018 12:29 am

you are ok as long as you keep noise lvl to minimum :D

Ausriver Aug 5, 2018 5:26 am

Originally Posted by happyvoid (Post 30048905)
the private cabana in the hkg lounge for the pier can two people be in the room at the same time? I plan to bring another person but i am not sure if it is allowed or not?

never had a problem, however if you were looking for the cabanas in the pier, you will be disappointed.

fakecd Aug 5, 2018 6:28 am

Originally Posted by Ausriver (Post 30049284)
never had a problem, however if you were looking for the cabanas in the pier, you will be disappointed.

i think they call it day room in pier... the "cabana" is at Wing with shower, bath, toilet, and sofa, like below. and yes two ppl ok, again noise insulation isnt as good as it should be

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...cc9284ffb9.jpg

christep Aug 5, 2018 7:14 am

For some people (whether the exhibionists or the voyeurs) I guess the lack of noise insulation is part of the attraction!

kaka Aug 5, 2018 11:39 am

2is defo ok
if anyone had tried 3 adults, pls report

solewalker Aug 5, 2018 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by kaka (Post 30050197)
2is defo ok
if anyone had tried 3 adults, pls report

You mean you can guest TWO adults in with yourself?

Orwaid Aug 5, 2018 3:43 pm

OK --- We are all wondering --- Who has been to a Cabana at The Wing and joined the, ah, Sea Level Club?

kaka Aug 5, 2018 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by solewalker (Post 30050696)
You mean you can guest TWO adults in with yourself?

they can all be owe and go to the same cabana

FlyPointyEnd Aug 5, 2018 8:08 pm

stumbled on an IG account before where two persons were showing together in the Cabana.....:eek:

kaka Aug 6, 2018 12:16 am

Originally Posted by FlyPointyEnd (Post 30051461)
stumbled on an IG account before where two persons were showing together in the Cabana.....:eek:

thats rather common actually

Alawyer Aug 6, 2018 12:22 am

Out of courtesy to other passengers, can the OP and other eligible guests PLEASE limit their visits to below 15 minutes?

Honestly how long would you three need in a bath? Please consider the rest of us outside on the waiting list.

carrotjuice Aug 6, 2018 8:32 am

Originally Posted by kaka (Post 30051248)

they can all be owe and go to the same cabana

Who happened to discover one another on Tinder or Grindr!

kaka Aug 6, 2018 8:58 am

Originally Posted by Alawyer (Post 30051910)
Out of courtesy to other passengers, can the OP and other eligible guests PLEASE limit their visits to below 15 minutes?

Honestly how long would you three need in a bath? Please consider the rest of us outside on the waiting list.

cx says 90 minutes.
for under 15 mins theres always the showers
and for 2 or 3 using a slow in parallel (as opposed to series) they are collectively just spending 90 mins in a cabana at the max. Instead of 3x90.

kaka Aug 6, 2018 9:02 am

Originally Posted by carrotjuice (Post 30052917)

Who happened to discover one another on Tinder or Grindr!

as long as they keep it under a 90-minute sexxion im not someone to judge
ps. How about those in bone fide friendship/partnership?