Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

First time flying CX J with Family. Any experience/thoughts/advice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2017, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PltPro, AMEX Platinum

Hello all, I have flown to HKG from JFK over a dozen times. Mostly in F and then J. I absolutely love CX and this time I am thrilled to take my family with me. I just booked all of us in J through their black Friday sale. Absolutely SICK pricing and couldn't pass it up!

I am traveling with my wife and 2 kids (age 1 and 4). My 1 year old will be sharing a seat with my wife. My son and I will have our own seats.

It's a comfortable but LONG flight for them. First long haul. They have done a few domestic trips. Any advice? Experience? Thank you all! This community always gives me some great advice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.