Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Pass Redemption

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2017, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Lounge Pass Redemption

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to do a lounge pass redemption for my partner that's been booked on an award ticket. We're both travelling on the same date and flight number as per requirements since I'm only a silver.

I've been trying to redeem it online and as usual their website is not recognizing the booking reference that I had in hand. It's impossible to reach the club's number here in Taiwan so I'm here to opt for help.

Any insights for me?

Thanks all in advance...
Old Nov 4, 2017, 6:05 pm

Programs: CX JL QR LH BA
I've done it for someone on the same ticket with me, and it was fairly straightforward.

In this case I don't think it matters if it's revenue or redemption. But for separate PNRs, perhaps call MPC for some assistance.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

I’m currently in Taipei and am having trouble in reaching them. The award ticket is under a different booking so that’s the thing that makes this all so complicated... thank you for your suggestion though!
Old Nov 4, 2017, 11:11 pm

Which airport? I think you can redeem it at the lounge door.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 11:20 pm

Programs: CX DM, IHG G, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Silver
You need to wait until the online check in starts for the flight, then you go into your account and select everything. Mar sure the passenger is in your redemption group. It's seamless but only works after olci started, ie 48 hrs before the flight.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 2:07 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by csnf
It's impossible to reach the club's number here in Taiwan so I'm here to opt for help.
Either 0080027475500 (all languages available) and 00801856618 (Mandarin only, available most hours) should be quite reachable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.