Wiki Posts
Search

CX/AA Miles Problem

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2017, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM/360; AA EP
CX/AA Miles Problem

I flew HKG-LAX a couple of months ago and was not credited for mileage on my AA account. I asked AA to credit my AAdvantage account but they came back and advised CX had credited "another" FF aco..... Not sure how this is possible, since I don't have any other OW accounts. Nevertheless, I emailed CX (now twice) for some assistance in having the miles properly credited to my AA account. There has been nothing but crickets/radio silence from CX. This seems odd and disapponting, since their service in flight is top notch. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to make this mileage credit happen or, at least, how to get CX to actually respond to my multiple inquiries?

Thanks!
Old Oct 9, 2017, 4:02 pm

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
You have already posted the same question on AA forum - please see advice there and note that cross posting is against FT rules.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by map724
This seems odd and disapponting, since their service in flight is top notch.
FWIW - the 5-star rating does not include any ratings before or after the airport.

What you have experienced is actually at par with CX.

Originally Posted by map724
Anyone have any suggestions as to how to make this mileage credit happen or, at least, how to get CX to actually respond to my multiple inquiries?
How long have you waited for a response?

It usually takes a month.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 9:59 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by andersonCooper
You have already posted the same question on AA forum - please see advice there and note that cross posting is against FT rules.
Yes, cross posting is not allowed. I am closing this thread.

cxfan1960
CX CoMod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.