Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Bonus Asia Miles for Flights ex-HKG to Asia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus Asia Miles for Flights ex-HKG to Asia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:43 am

My bonus miles posted mid April. There were significant gaps: multiple trips at the end of last year only got a bonus on one segment, and my trips this year (during the extension period referred to by ernestnywang, which was also confirmed to me at the Asia Miles desk at the airport) did not credit. I contacted MPC and after a week all the bonus miles have now been credited.
Old Apr 28, 2018, 12:33 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by HarbourGent
My bonus miles posted mid April. There were significant gaps: multiple trips at the end of last year only got a bonus on one segment, and my trips this year (during the extension period referred to by ernestnywang, which was also confirmed to me at the Asia Miles desk at the airport) did not credit. I contacted MPC and after a week all the bonus miles have now been credited.
My "Double AM from HKG to NAM" posted on 19APR18 despite being ex-TPE tickets. My Asia trips, on the other hand, according to MPO agents, did not qualify because they are ex-Taiwan tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.