Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2017, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
ManageMyBooking is Kaput ?

What is with MMB on cx website?

Cannot access any booking at all...

Tried with 2 browsers. All said the same thing..

Old Apr 20, 2017, 12:01 am

Location: Vancouver, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong
Programs: CX-DM, Marriott Gold, Fairmont Premier
works for me using chrome.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:00 am

Programs: CX GO
hmm I thought I was the only one. It just keeps showing it's loading and nothing came out. Tried on chrome and edge and still the same
Old Apr 20, 2017, 5:24 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Guys
Just a suggestion
Clear history, cookies, cache etc
And then try again

I found it odd the other night that I was able access my booking on Chrome using the CX e-ticket number but on Safari, it rejected my eticket but accepted the Booking Reference number. Of course accessing the cooking on the iOS app worked perfectly
Old Apr 20, 2017, 5:36 am

Programs: BA GO, CX SL
One of my bookings has disappeared from my entirely. This is consistent with the website and the app. Trying to re-enter my booking details and it says the booking already exists in manage my booking. Very strange!
Old Apr 20, 2017, 8:10 am

Programs: CX Diamond, UA Platinum, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
happens all the time but usually fixed within an hour. not to beat a dead horse but the CX website is terrible. outside of the mainland china carriers, its the worst website in aviation.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: CX Diamond / SQ Gold / Bonvoy Platinum / Hyatt Globalist / Hilton Gold
And what *really* bothers me is they won't show more than 10 bookings!!

Why didn't they improve this when they revamped their website? MMB is the one of the most useful and crucial parts of their website .... it still doesn't work smoothly!
Old Apr 20, 2017, 9:15 pm

Programs: Qantas (Lifetime Gold), PAL (Elite), British Airways (now sadly blue), Cathay MPO DM
The website is absolutely crap. But it works slightly better in Chome and badly in Safari. Clearing cache really does help. Sometimes you also need to approach the booking from a different angle (such as the main check-in section not your member section) to make it work.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 5:30 am

Programs: QF WP
Have RTW DONE5 issued by AA and are flying JFK-HKG on the AA code share CX 831...when I go to manage your booking ( using the Amadeus PNR ) to try and look at seating the web site refers me to the operating carrier !!!...which is CX and I am on their website !!!!....Go figure..Hmm !!
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:10 pm

Programs: Aeroflot Bonus - Gold, Marco Polo - Silver
Manage my bookings never works at the first attempt for me. Refreshing the page also doesn't help. Just try to go back to the previous page, click again and it usually works (at the third or fourth attempt).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.