Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Taipei Ticket Office

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Taipei Ticket Office

Does anyone know if CX has a ticket office in Taipei? I'm wanting to book an itinerary that I can't do online and would rather go in person than book it over the phone. But when I look on the contact info page for Taiwan there are only addresses for offices in Kaohsiung and Taichung, and just a phone number for Taipei. Google Maps pulls up a place in Songshan, but I'm not sure if that's a ticket office or something else.

Obviously can book on the phone if need be, just wondering.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 11:10 am

They do and I have always found the staff there to be efficient. It is at 12/F, 129 Min Sheng East Road, Section 3.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 6:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by HarbourGent
They do and I have always found the staff there to be efficient. It is at 12/F, 129 Min Sheng East Road, Section 3.
Are you sure that is still open? My relative went to the building last month, the building concierge told her that CX moved and it is no longer located there. She followed with a call to their TPE reservation, the call was transferred to some Central Call Centre in mainland China. (My relative does not speak fluent Mandarin, and the call centre agent did not understand the Taiwanese phrases that were inserted in the sentence uttered by my relative.) I was asked to contact CX on her behalf, I called the HKG reservation desk and was told that there is no longer a ticket office in Taipei. If one need in person assistance, he/she should proceed to Taoyuan Airport.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:26 pm

Programs: Marco Polo
http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_H...etails.TW.html

It looks like CX no longer has an office in downtown Taipei.
Perhaps it's best to call the Taoyuan number first.
Old Oct 22, 2016, 5:25 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
It was closed a couple of months ago. See Chinese source here http://www.sabretn.com.tw/abacus_200...dlinenbr=13874

Last edited by ernestnywang; Oct 22, 2016 at 5:32 am
Old Oct 22, 2016, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ernestnywang
It was closed a couple of months ago. See Chinese source here http://www.sabretn.com.tw/abacus_200...dlinenbr=13874
Ah thanks all, looks like I'll be calling then!
Old Oct 23, 2016, 9:26 pm

I apologise: I was unaware that the ticket office has closed since my last visit earlier in the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.