Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Any chance CX will through check bags to KLM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds

Now CX will not through check bags onto other One World carriers if on a separate PNR, will they to KLM? Sounds weird but I seem to recall an old partner agreement.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 10:54 am

Programs: BA EC
Call CX and ask. I think not much people experience this. They answer the call within 5 min in most cases.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 6:33 pm

Programs: CX MPO DM, Le Club Accor Platinum, World of Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
Now CX will not through check bags onto other One World carriers if on a separate PNR, will they to KLM? Sounds weird but I seem to recall an old partner agreement.
I don't think so, if they won't check through bags to other OW carriers, I doubt they will do it for a member for SkyTeam.

That said CX has a lot of interline agreements but I think you'd need to have 1 PNR to do it.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by FlyPointyEnd
I don't think so, if they won't check through bags to other OW carriers, I doubt they will do it for a member for SkyTeam.

That said CX has a lot of interline agreements but I think you'd need to have 1 PNR to do it.
policy changed: http://www.cxagents.com/cxa/gc/en_HK/ln2

CX will do interline only if the segments are in the same PNR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.