Wiki Posts
Search

CX Manage Booking

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2016, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze
CX Manage Booking

I have two separate bookings on CX/KA - when I log in to manage my booking, I can only access the outbound flight on both bookings. Haven't had this happen before. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the site?
Old Apr 8, 2016, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
I'm having a problem with the site as well. Once I enter my name and confirmation #, the website just hangs and I can't pull up any info. Plugged my number into both the RJ and QR websites, no issues. Saw the entire reservation. Must be CX issue.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 9:11 pm

Programs: OWS IHG Diamond + Accor Plat, Scandic Top Level
Cathay Issue, tried different browsers, same hang up
Old Apr 9, 2016, 3:26 am

Programs: CX Diamond, UA Platinum, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
its all screwed up (again!).... can't access the manage my booking on the web version.

On iOS, it lets me get to the point of entering my personal details but wont allow me to go farther, insisting I have "special characters" entered...which I don't.

Cathay's tech is horriffic. I can hire a 17 year old computer whiz to create a better and more user friendly website than Cathay did...
Old Apr 9, 2016, 4:32 am

I was having the same problems at the OP last night but seems fine now.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 7:37 am

Having the same problem. I've tried different browsers...no luck. Tried repeatedly calling US reservations number but put on hold for 10 minutes then auto disconnected every time. Finally called MPC in Hong Kong and after answering a collection of security questions was told they could see my reservations were unable to make any changes.

I sometimes wonder if I am dealing with a functioning airline.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze
Update: Just managed to reserve seats on the inbound leg, kept refreshing and eventually got past the error message.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 7:26 am

Additional update. Finally able to log on to Manage Booking and make seat selections. Disabling my "Do Not Track" privacy setting did the trick.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 1:14 am

Programs: GR MPO
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Engineering Travel
Cathay Issue, tried different browsers, same hang up
Same experience here
Old Apr 14, 2016, 2:56 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I'm also getting a MMB problem when trying to see details of the booking. I get the eternal spinning circle. Not sure if it's related to work being done to switch the Marco Polo Club to the new system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.