Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Question: How does the baby bassinet in Business Class look like?

Question: How does the baby bassinet in Business Class look like?

Old Jan 4, 2014, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Question Question: How does the baby bassinet in Business Class look like?

Will be flying with my family from YYZ to HKG coming this year (one under 2 and one 4 months at the time of travel), I have booked two J class seats. I'm wondering how is the baby bassinet look like in J class (I have booked seat 20D)? Searched through Google but nothing comes up. Does anyone have a picture of the baby bassinet in J? Thanks!

I've traveled in Y+ with a 4 months before, and the bassinet table was actually blocking the TV from unfolding out! So one person was out of TV for the whole trip while the bassinet table is in place. Hope this won't be the case for J.
Old Jan 4, 2014, 7:04 pm

The same kind of baby bassinet is used in business class.

In long haul business class, the bassinet is installed on top of the console in front of the bulkhead row. It won't be blocking the PTV.
Old Jan 5, 2014, 12:40 am

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
bassiet itself is same. clothing of the bassiet is the same. It's put on "top" literally of the bulkhead console it won't bother your TV view.
Old Jan 5, 2014, 1:32 am
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUm09umnmI8
Old Jan 5, 2014, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for all the reply!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.