Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expiring Miles - Help Please

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2013, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar Platinum, Etihad Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Red face Expiring Miles - Help Please

I have around 37k miles are due to expire by end of December and I don't have any firm travel plans.

I was wondering if there is any good value deals on Asia Miles to redeem 37-60K miles against product/services/etc. Other is there any trick to waive/reduce the rebooking fee for an award ticket on CX or any OW member (BA, QA or others)?
Old Dec 18, 2013, 12:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dabbagmm
I have around 37k miles are due to expire by end of December and I don't have any firm travel plans.

I was wondering if there is any good value deals on Asia Miles to redeem 37-60K miles against product/services/etc. Other is there any trick to waive/reduce the rebooking fee for an award ticket on CX or any OW member (BA, QA or others)?
60K is a return from LHR to HKG/TPE/SGN/(anywhere in Japan with JL to London+ a domestic leg). no way to dodge the rebooking fee, either miles or USD.... but you can book now for a furture date and change at 1000miles/25USD *per leg* and not the rebooking fee.

alternatively, you can burn 30K miles for a return trip up to 2500miles one way (anywhere in the UK to TLV).
Old Dec 18, 2013, 5:53 pm

Expiring Miles - Help Please

http://redeem.asiamiles.com/default/featured-products/featured-products/l-plus-h-charity-sweaters-fundraising.html?cm_mmc=SNS-FB-_-19DEC2013-_-B-LPlusH-_-WW

Last edited by TalkFlyer; Dec 19, 2013 at 3:11 am
Old Dec 19, 2013, 2:38 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Worst case you can bring them through ParknShop Moneyback to get coupons worth about HK$1800.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.