Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2013, 1:42 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by CanucksHKG
No bread for you, sir?
Actually neither bread nor congee - carb conscious. Maybe a chicken drumstick that seems to be prevalent in the Wing J lounge these days.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 1:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
Your spoilt I must venture into the business side one of these days, might have to put my ninja kit on though, wouldnt want anyone recognising me slumming it
Old Oct 22, 2013, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Maybe when I get back to HK, we can still do the drinks night to welcome sxc as a new mod instead of the time when he was planning on leaving the forum!
Old Oct 22, 2013, 3:06 am

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
Maybe when I get back to HK, we can still do the drinks night to welcome sxc as a new mod instead of the time when he was planning on leaving the forum!
First of all, congrats to sxc, thanks for all the years of contribution.
Secondly, so we don't have to wait til x-mas or New Year for CX Drinks now? Hehe
Old Oct 22, 2013, 3:10 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Short hair Francis
First of all, congrats to sxc, thanks for all the years of contribution.
Secondly, so we don't have to wait til x-mas or New Year for CX Drinks now? Hehe
no no nooooo i wont be back in town till december!!!!!
Old Oct 22, 2013, 6:11 am

Programs: MPC Gold, QF Gold + many others
congrats !! sxc
Old Oct 24, 2013, 1:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

sxc congrats and good luck. There is a ton of exceptional info in this forum, and I'm glad to have you as its new handler ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.