Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Is there any way to set alert about CX award availability?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2013, 5:42 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA GS, AA EXP

I use expertflyer but I can't find information about CX. is there any way to set alert about CX award availability?
Old Mar 31, 2013, 8:32 am

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
CX doesn't publish award or upgrade availability. The only way to check is to call MPO/AM and ask.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by DOUDOU1980
I use expertflyer but I can't find information about CX. is there any way to set alert about CX award availability?
Award nexus. Checks once a day, at a time you select. It has alerted me several times to much needed award seats. Interface is a bit clunky, but works well.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 9:22 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA GS, AA EXP
Originally Posted by jamienbaker
Award nexus. Checks once a day, at a time you select. It has alerted me several times to much needed award seats. Interface is a bit clunky, but works well.
thanks
Old Apr 2, 2013, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by DOUDOU1980
thanks
Another plug for awardnexus. I just got an email that 4 J awards have been released this summer on a LHRHKG segment I've been monitoring. I just ticketed it. Minimal cost but maximum peace of mind to not have to check various websites every day (I spent BA currency for this particular award).

Safe travels to all - Jamie
Old Apr 2, 2013, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, mid-tier with pretty much everyone else
I just checked ba.com every day, and sure enough, the F inventory HKG-SFO opened up 8 days before the flight!

Now I'll get to fly in 1A on the 747 before it goes away.

...as a side note, I'll be flying Singapore Suites the day before, it'll be a good head-to-head with Cathay.
Old Apr 4, 2013, 8:18 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by bthotugigem05
I just checked ba.com every day, and sure enough, the F inventory HKG-SFO opened up 8 days before the flight!

Now I'll get to fly in 1A on the 747 before it goes away.

...as a side note, I'll be flying Singapore Suites the day before, it'll be a good head-to-head with Cathay.
I need HKG-SFO also. I only got HKG-LAX-SFO F class. I travel with kid and prefer the direct flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.