Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX Lounge -DPS?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2013, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by correctioncx
Ah thanks, I remember now yes it is through the hotel. I will arrange with them!
Mandatory for arrivals, though it was a waste of cash to use their departure service this past August for a 1300 departure. CX leaves slightly later so might be worth it.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 10:39 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by jamienbaker
Mandatory for arrivals, though it was a waste of cash to use their departure service this past August for a 1300 departure. CX leaves slightly later so might be worth it.
Yep arranged that now
Btw has the new terminal open yet?
Old Sep 12, 2013, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by correctioncx
Yep arranged that now
Btw has the new terminal open yet?
Not when I was there, arriving Aug 4, departing Aug 19. The experience inside the airport was the same that its been since I started going over a decade ago. However, outside is a different story. Arriving and departing passengers are now required to walk through a strip-mall - a covered walkway of Coldstone Creameries, Burger Kings, and the like. It can be rather crowded. Not the end of the world, but it is no longer possible to be dropped off/picked up curbside.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.