Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Marco Polo Club
Reload this Page >

How to get seat assignment for 11D & 11G on the 777-300ER?

How to get seat assignment for 11D & 11G on the 777-300ER?

Old Mar 13, 13, 4:29 am

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
Originally Posted by CanucksHKG View Post
Theres no (or less) windows at 15A/K?
If I'm not mistaken, there is no 15K, just 15A. It's the seat far forward in the main dorm room area kinda by itself, next to the galley area. The seat has a lot of extra room foot room (like 11A/K) if you like that, but windows as missing. Although this thread refers to 77D, it's identical for 77H. See the last post I made hopefully it helps.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...ng-window.html
Old Jan 20, 14, 7:30 am

Programs: CX Diamond, AA Platinum and Shangri La Jade
For the midnight flights lax/hkg, 11k is sublime.. so dark and quite.. I skip the meal and generally sleep all the way through to breakfast. I'm GO at present but always able to select it.
Old Jan 20, 14, 8:34 am
mjz

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Platinum
I realize this is an older post, but in case this helps anyone, here goes...

We're booked on CX 807 from ORD to HKG, and CX 806 from HKG to ORD in J. I have no status on CX. I picked up the phone and called the USA number for CX where I requested 11D and 11G with no problem. I'll report back if I notice any "quirks".
Old Mar 23, 14, 1:28 am

Programs: AA, BA Silver (at least for a few more months)
We are flying CX801 from ORD to HKG, and return is on CX806 over Thanksgiving break. We are a party of 3 - parents plus 3 yr old. I guess since booking is for Nov, all J seats are open for seat selection. I read all 3 threads on the "mini cabin" that are posted in the Cathay FAQs but would appreciate any additional feedback. We currently have 11K, 12K and 12G reserved.

Thank you
Old Mar 5, 17, 6:51 am

Programs: CX MPC Silver
I was able to select seats 12D/G in the mini cabin for my upcoming flight. I don't have status with CX. Is there a chance my seats will be reassigned if a passenger with status decided to take my seats?
Old Mar 5, 17, 9:32 am
Moderator: Cathay Pacific Asia Miles and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by boybi View Post
I was able to select seats 12D/G in the mini cabin for my upcoming flight. I don't have status with CX. Is there a chance my seats will be reassigned if a passenger with status decided to take my seats?
While it is possible, it is very unlikely. It is not a bassinet seat either. Even in the case if CX oversells your cabin or the lower cabins, they will reassign passengers with status, instead of you, to F. You may lose seat assignments if they change equipment though.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: