Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK BA Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2012, 10:49 am
Original Poster

JFK BA Lounge

Quick question: I'm going on CX888/9 for a weekend run in Economy. I'm a Silver so am granted the J lounge access at YVR. However, will this be the same with BA lounge at JFK?
Old Dec 14, 2012, 12:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Serg_2012
Quick question: I'm going on CX888/9 for a weekend run in Economy. I'm a Silver so am granted the J lounge access at YVR. However, will this be the same with BA lounge at JFK?
They will issue a lounge invitation for u at checkin at JFK. You can use it as it is a Silver benefit with CX and NOT an oneworld benefit.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 1:45 pm

You don't get to go to the lounge in YVR. They let you off the plane but keep you in a room. I fly F and get the same.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Great. Thanks!

I'm flying between YVR and JFK only, but I understand those who are going to Asia. I see them kept at the gate with a washroom and two venting machines... I'm just glad I'm not one of them :P Pick a direct flight next time I guess.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 10:57 pm
Suspended

Hopefully you're not doing your JFK run this weekend!
All those cancellations and delays...yikes!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.