Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Surly American Cabin Crews on CX

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:41 am

I think OP's view about the cabin crew's demeanor/service on long haul flights to N.A. and that regional service is much better is, in my experience, quite correct. I don't agree with OP's view that these display of demeanor is only with US/Canada based crews, i think they are as prevalent or more with HK based crews. On my numerous HKG-JFK-HKG flights, what I notice is that the crews are always in a rush to finish their task so that they can go for their rest/sleep. It's like as though there's a timer clock counting down that they have to beat. There was one time when I haven't even completely finish my appetizer but the crew came and asked me which main course i would like. Whereas on regional biz class, they don't need to be rushing and their much more attentive to the pax in general.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:13 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Were they asking you about the main course by bringing down the trolley or were they just asking? Sometimes for status pax they will ask what main course you would like so that you have first choice once you are ready to have your main course. It's not rushing, it's actually trying tO give you better service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.