Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to Contact MPC?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2012, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, FPC Platinum, Marriott/Ritz-Carlton Platinum Elite, Accor Platinum, AC SE, MPC SL
How to Contact MPC?

Hello members,

I'm based in Toronto, Canada, and it is so hard to get a number to contact MPC. On the back of my card the worldwide number is 1 800 2747 5500 and when I tried calling it is some Interstate company and I get redirected to two different ladies with two extension.

This doesn't seem correct. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 9:48 pm

Here is what I will do

call the CX HK airport customer service. the voice mail will get you the number for the Business lounge. There is always someone at the business lounge to answer the phone.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, FPC Platinum, Marriott/Ritz-Carlton Platinum Elite, Accor Platinum, AC SE, MPC SL
Originally Posted by unfrequentflyer
Here is what I will do

call the CX HK airport customer service. the voice mail will get you the number for the Business lounge. There is always someone at the business lounge to answer the phone.
Thanks for your reply! But is it always this hard?! It's like pulling teeth literally! And did I contact the right number? Howcome it doesn't say Asia Miles or MPC or anything?

What is the CX HK Airport Customer Service number?
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:00 pm

Programs: CX Gold, Hyatt Platinum
I have been having problems lately too with both their Marco Polo number and Hong Kong reservation number.

Any ideas?
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by klp2332
I have been having problems lately too with both their Marco Polo number and Hong Kong reservation number.

Any ideas?
I emailed them through cathaypacific.ca to upgrade my flight using my points. Does this work? After emailing them there's a prompt that says they have upgraded their system recently (which I'm aware of) and that email responses are delayed but have been put on a queue. Will upgrade requests through email work?!

This sucks. They need to step up.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:06 pm

the number is in the website. They list their CS number for the whole world. the key is to find someone to answer the phone.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

the number is in the website. They list their CS number for the whole world. the key is to find someone to answer the phone.
I was referring to the number on the back of my card 1 800 2747 5500. I called and I heard that this is the Interstate company or something and if I'm trying to reach Lady A to dial ext 510 and Lady B for ext 512.

Is this correct?!?!?!?!?
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:35 pm

Find the customer service number from the website
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Find the customer service number from the website
I did but no one is answering the phone. For Asia Miles Canada they have office hours so I will try tomorrow. Why isn't the number in the back of my card working?
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:09 pm

click "contact us" at the bottom of their website. you will find a wealth of info. I had no problem finding a live person on my first try
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

click "contact us" at the bottom of their website. you will find a wealth of info. I had no problem finding a live person on my first try
Can you please link me to this website? Because I have tried cathaypacific.ca, the "Contact Us" page on the MPO website, and the Asia Miles numbers for my local area.

Thank you.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:23 pm

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_HK/contactus
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:35 pm
Original Poster

I have tried every number there that is applicable to me except for the first one locally for Toronto, which is only open business hours. I have also shot them an email, a Facebook message, and every other thing I could imagine.

I am not impressed. My money will soon be going to another airline if they keep this up. Reaching someone should not be difficult, never mind THIS difficult.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:01 am

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
It should be +800-2747-5500, not 1-800-2747-5500. If you call with "1" leading, you will be calling 1-800-274-7550 instead. (BTW, the toll free number may not always work on mobile phones - dial from a landline instead.)
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cxfan1960
It should be +800-2747-5500, not 1-800-2747-5500. If you call with "1" leading, you will be calling 1-800-274-7550 instead. (BTW, the toll free number may not always work on mobile phones - dial from a landline instead.)
Thank you for your reply on BOTH threads! I just got in and was advised that they're very busy and for me to leave my name and number (which I did) and they'll call me before the end of the next business day.

Wishful thinking or will this actually happen?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.