Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Why no flower in 777w F? N. America - HKG

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2012, 9:37 pm
Original Poster

Why is there no flower in 777w F North America to HKG? but in 744 there are flowers in F?.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 1:47 am

Programs: EXP,EX-CK 2.5mm, now lifetime Platinum, ex-UA1K, Marriott- Platinum, Hertz 5*
The put the flowers on the 744 to compensate for all the broken seats and in flight entertainment systems...?
Old Apr 24, 2012, 3:45 am

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
Originally Posted by ual902
Why is there no flower in 777w F North America to HKG? but in 744 there are flowers in F?.
There are orchids on the D seats I believe, however there is no place to put the orchid on the A and K seats if I recall correctly. I was never sure why they didn't put those holders in on the A/K sides of the 77W, might have something to do with the windows?
Old Apr 24, 2012, 8:43 pm

Programs: CX Diamond, AA Exec Plat, AC Super Elite, DL Plat, NW Gold, CO Gold Elite, BA Gold, PR Elite,
At least you can still wonder why there is no place for Orchids 1AK and 2AK between MOST North American cities in HKG. No need to worry about HKG and YYZ service as there is no F anymore. I would pay for the F with no Orchids if that would help...
Old Apr 25, 2012, 12:43 pm

Programs: Who cares about your car rental elite status?
There's a thread somewhere on another forum I think along the lines of "what is the least substantive thing you can complain about" - this is kinda in that category

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.