Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access NOT in HKG question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2012, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE; SPG Plat, Fairmont Plat
Lounge access NOT in HKG question

I am on a F award JFL-HKG then J onward to SIN. Thanks to the FAQ and multiple threads, I'm very clear that access to the Wing/Pier is not a problem in HKG.

My question is: In SIN I connect onwards 6 hours later with silk-air in economy (sigh) to langkawi. Am I able to access a CX lounge in SIN as an arrivals lounge with either my F or J boarding pass from the inbound flights?

I searched quite a bit for this and couldn't find an answer....

Many thanks
Old Apr 6, 2012, 9:42 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by YULforever
I am on a F award JFL-HKG then J onward to SIN. Thanks to the FAQ and multiple threads, I'm very clear that access to the Wing/Pier is not a problem in HKG.

My question is: In SIN I connect onwards 6 hours later with silk-air in economy (sigh) to langkawi. Am I able to access a CX lounge in SIN as an arrivals lounge with either my F or J boarding pass from the inbound flights?

Many thanks
No. Arrival lounge is not provided in SIN, only in HKG, LHR, and FRA.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Lounge in Singapore is not owned by CX hence they cannot admit you based on arriving details. But SIN airport big enough with more to do than to just sit in a boring lounge!
Old Apr 6, 2012, 6:03 pm

Programs: AA LT GLD 1MM
Originally Posted by YULforever

Many thanks
can you change to a later hkg-sin flight to give you more time in HKG and less in SIN?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.