New Destinations for CX

Old Jun 19, 2011, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by jimyvr
You're just "upset" because:

I've neither done any of the bubble you have said as you seem to like to put words in my mouth, and it is clear you seem to butt your head into this thread looking for a fight, to which I will not oblige.

Thanks for participating. Have a good flight in the future.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
I can certainly see east coast pax preferring to route through BOS to avoid JFK. Is your assessment of BOS being a top candidate based on real info? Man, would I love that!!
There are definitely a good amount of Asians in BOS, and a great amount of Chinese students (MIT for example). Should be interesting to see which new port CX expands to after ORD.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by Cathay Boy
I've neither done any of the bubble you have said as you seem to like to put words in my mouth, and it is clear you seem to butt your head into this thread looking for a fight, to which I will not oblige.

OT :Wooo... Cathay Boy can start flexing his muscles and punch jimyvr... Cathay Boy is quite big size....

By the way, I really don't think Cathay should start a EWR service. It just doesn't make sense commercially. I would rather they add another flight to JFK to consolidate operations. CX can then operate its own lounge and we can finally get a good(proper) lounge in JFK. Would be nice if CX has arrival facilities in JFK and LHR too.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by Cathay Boy

Looks like anyone who question or oppose your idea shouldn't participate in this discussion huh?

First, you're upset when I sounded like I know nothing and dumb when I throw out a general statement, which is a fact, without any backups.

Now I'm throwing out questions when they're FACTS. Those questions will easily be on the feasibility studies (I've never seen those questionnaire though), and somehow that becomes looking for a fight?

In regards for BOS, it is on the future expansion list for North America region, specifically mentioned. However, if something happened and doesn't work out, it may never get launched.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 2:28 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
People do have their own wishes, ideas, preferences and even objections. Please refrain from getting emotional.

cxfan1960
CX Co-Mod
Old Jun 19, 2011, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by RA-wannabe
OT :Wooo... Cathay Boy can start flexing his muscles and punch jimyvr... Cathay Boy is quite big size....

By the way, I really don't think Cathay should start a EWR service. It just doesn't make sense commercially. I would rather they add another flight to JFK to consolidate operations. CX can then operate its own lounge and we can finally get a good(proper) lounge in JFK. Would be nice if CX has arrival facilities in JFK and LHR too.
I really hope CX does have their own lounge. The BA F lounge is pretty average in my opinion. I would love it for that to happen. I mean 4x daily, and I'm sure BA is charging CX a killing on those lounge accesses.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
I think that the issues have been addressed and the thread is getting very OT. Let's just wait till CX announvces new destinations instead of us wishing where they would fly, ok?

Thank you!

Guy Betsy
Cathay Pacific Asiamiles forum co-moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.