Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

cx would not let me rebook an ex TPE fare

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

cx would not let me rebook an ex TPE fare

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2009, 9:04 am

Programs: TG G & BA G
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE51-1/100.34.20; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

ok then I just cancel my tix and book a new one. Thx for yr replies.
Hi

I had a same problem when changing inbound SGN-HKG-TPE dates. I wanted to stay overnight in HKG and connecting to TPE on the next day afternoon, which is within 24hrs.

I called up online customer service number <Non-TPE number> and asked for date change, and the agent insisted that I need to connect from SGN to TPE on the same day. So I told them that I could book iten with overnight stay within 24hrs, then i was put on to long hold and finally the agent allowed me to change date.

Sorry, I am not sure about outbound TPE-HKG-xxx could be changed with overnight stay in HKG.

What does the "stopover & transfers" under fare rule say?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.