Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Huge v3 update for the "Unelevated" CX Award Search Super Plugin!

Huge v3 update for the "Unelevated" CX Award Search Super Plugin!

Old Aug 13, 2023, 3:55 pm

2023-07-13:Cathay has blocked this plugin again during their "maintenance" update today. Looking into possibility of a fix.
While OP is working on the fix, how does everyone search award space? Seats.aero? AA? BA?
Old Sep 10, 2023, 8:25 am

can anyone guide whether a fix has been found by OP or not please?
Old Sep 12, 2023, 4:50 pm

edit: delete

Last edited by mikedo; Sep 20, 2023 at 9:23 am Reason: incorrect
Old Sep 15, 2023, 2:59 pm

I just started trying recently a couple days ago and it is not working for me.

I tried both Chrome on both MacOS and windows, either one just shows spinning circle after clicking search
Old Nov 29, 2023, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by kind_grape
I just started trying recently a couple days ago and it is not working for me.

I tried both Chrome on both MacOS and windows, either one just shows spinning circle after clicking search
Same here. I've been using it for a while (and used the Buy Me a Coffee to thank/support Jay Liu) and noticed it wasn't working the past couple of tries. Just updated it to the latest version of the script and still nothing. Hopefully it comes back - it was the best tool around!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.