Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

A Fix for the New "Elevated" Award Booking Engine

A Fix for the New "Elevated" Award Booking Engine

Old Dec 12, 2022, 6:59 pm

Programs: Thai Royal Orchid Gold, Flying Blue Gold, Emirates Silver
Yes, it does not work anymore. I know the tool is amazing and I wish I could help as it is not his job to fix Cathay's search engine.

Sad to see such a great airline not being able to have the basic tools available for us to use.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by true1976
Yes, it does not work anymore. I know the tool is amazing and I wish I could help as it is not his job to fix Cathay's search engine.

Sad to see such a great airline not being able to have the basic tools available for us to use.
Thanks for replying, it was great while it lasted. jaytw really appreciate all the time you've saved us with your tool.
Old Dec 13, 2022, 12:28 am

Originally Posted by jessesgirl
Thanks for replying, it was great while it lasted. jaytw really appreciate all the time you've saved us with your tool.
Batch search was still working as of 2 mins ago
Old Dec 13, 2022, 9:43 am

Programs: CX Gold
Try update the script, Jaytw fixed it already, see post #127
Old Dec 14, 2022, 3:37 am

Interesting. For me, it always shows this message and I did try to reinstall/delete / and install the script again:

Error

Sorry, the system is not available at this moment. Please close your browser and try again or restart your booking by clicking the link below.
Old Dec 14, 2022, 4:13 pm

Programs: AA Life PLT 2MM+, JL, CX, SQ, EK, QF, UA, BA, AR, Bonvoy Life Plat
Interesting. For me, it always shows this message and I did try to reinstall/delete / and install the script again:

Error

Sorry, the system is not available at this moment. Please close your browser and try again or restart your booking by clicking the link below.
Try this:
1. Make sure you clear all cookies and cache. This is extremely important.
2. Only one tab open in browser.
3. Sign in with your member number
4. Search for HKG-HND on 230226

If this works, then try searching for real.
Old Dec 14, 2022, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by RD57
Try this:
1. Make sure you clear all cookies and cache. This is extremely important.
2. Only one tab open in browser.
3. Sign in with your member number
4. Search for HKG-HND on 230226

If this works, then try searching for real.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I reinstalled Firefox, fresh install, and went through all the steps and it works like a charm.

Still broken on my Chrome but I guess it is just me.

Thanks again, this tool is great!
Old Dec 14, 2022, 9:14 pm

Programs: AA Life PLT 2MM+, JL, CX, SQ, EK, QF, UA, BA, AR, Bonvoy Life Plat
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I reinstalled Firefox, fresh install, and went through all the steps and it works like a charm.

Still broken on my Chrome but I guess it is just me.

Thanks again, this tool is great!
That's odd. Usually Firefox has problems. Are you sure you cleared ALL cookies AND your browser cache?

FYI, you need to thank jaytw who is the author of this tool. I'm just another grateful user.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 7:31 pm

I'm no longer see the business class award as well. I used to see the business class for QR, but now only economy class. There are availability on BA for QR, but CX no longer sees it after the website is upgraded. I guess CX is no longer see biz award for QR?
Old Dec 16, 2022, 10:01 am

I installed the update script in #127 and it's still not working for me (I am using Chrome) , any one having any successes using it?
Old Dec 17, 2022, 6:31 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
v3.0 https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/44...d-search-fixer

jaytw , thank you for making the new feature free to previous coffee buyers. I can search all Australian cities to HKG in one go:

ukinny2000 likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2022, 5:20 am

Thank you jaytw for the update. the script is still not working for. me ( I was one of the coffee buyers before so i received the update link), i reinstall the version 3 and it's still not working....i am getting this error message (below)
plus click when click on "batch search", nothing comes up (so the next 20 days with availabilities that were coming up before no longer come up)....any insights anyone? i also cleared cache/cookies already
I am using chrome on a macbook air
thanks everyone

Service Unavailable - Zero size object

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.Reference #15.be075a68.1671362114.19a2d7a
Old Dec 18, 2022, 5:28 am

this is the error message i am getting after I hit "batch search" and below the "available flights - first/biz/premium/economy" - "Key request quota exhausted, attempting to get new key..."
Old Dec 18, 2022, 7:01 am

i just tried troubleshooting the last 2 hours and it is working again along with the new features, thanks jaytw , sending you a few more coffees now for version 3 - thank you!!!
Old Dec 18, 2022, 9:02 am

Anyone mind sharing how far out does CX release their seat now? Cant find any award after 28 Oct 2023.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.