Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Check in for CX 889

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2016, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Check in for CX 889

Hi, I arrive to JFK morning and like to know if I can check in early for CX889, like to check in at the time for CX 831 if it's possible. Any advise?
Old Nov 11, 2016, 4:41 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I've asked an admin to move your post to the CX Forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...polo-club-487/
Old Nov 12, 2016, 1:52 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Will you have bags? I would imagine if you just want a boarding pass it won't be an issue but most airlines in my experience will not allow bags to be checked more than 4-6 hours before departure time.
Old Nov 12, 2016, 2:29 pm

Location: JFK 🇺🇸 (mostly); YVR 🇨🇦 (a bit less); HKG 🇭🇰 (even less)
Programs: Marco Polo GR 😂😂; HHonors Gold; Ritz Carlton Gold
I once was connecting through HKG from a non alliance airline to CX and had to check in 12 hours early before my scheduled departure; I was able to check my bags and get my boarding pass with no issues
Old Nov 12, 2016, 5:11 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by hl176
I once was connecting through HKG from a non alliance airline to CX and had to check in 12 hours early before my scheduled departure; I was able to check my bags and get my boarding pass with no issues
Did you do check in at HKG? There is no problem in HKG for CX, but not necessarily at outports.
Old Nov 12, 2016, 5:59 pm

Location: JFK 🇺🇸 (mostly); YVR 🇨🇦 (a bit less); HKG 🇭🇰 (even less)
Programs: Marco Polo GR 😂😂; HHonors Gold; Ritz Carlton Gold
Originally Posted by cxfan1960
Did you do check in at HKG? There is no problem in HKG for CX, but not necessarily at outports.
Yes, sorry I didn't read the flight numbers carefully; when I saw "arrive at JFK" I assumed he was departing from HKG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.