Wiki Posts
Search

Carlson Group hotels promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2011, 5:21 pm

Programs: BMI
Originally Posted by u600213
http://www.radisson.com/offers/34616..._rid=567923108

Save 30% on your stay when you book select hotels online at radisson.com, countryinns.com or parkinn.com by December 13, 2011 and stay during specific dates between December 23, 2011 and March 3, 2012.

Check out the hotels participating in your favorite locations or view a complete list of the select Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM and Park Inn by Radisson hotels.
When booking a reservation using Carlson family and friends code does anyone know if you need the name and location of the employee when checking in? This was never on the reservations before but now appears on the reservation. Help?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
it s better to have a name - just in case
Old Dec 22, 2011, 2:28 am

Programs: BMI
Originally Posted by ambrogz
it s better to have a name - just in case
Thanks. Will try getting a name.
Old Jan 4, 2012, 1:17 pm

http://www.parkplaza.com/januarysale...ter11.20111228

Park Plaza January Sale - 30% off and more than 600 free upgrades (EU Only!)

For stays in January and February 2012, book now and receive 30% off. If you are quick and are one of the first to book your chosen hotel, you will receive a free room upgrade!

The sale ends on 9 January 2012, so be sure to book now!

Bookings must be made on ParkPlaza.com only and are non-refundable and fully pre-payable in advance. Successful room upgrades will be contacted prior to arrival by email and are based on confirmed booking time on ParkPlaza.com, as per the room allocation above. The free room upgrade is to the next category, i.e. book a Superior Room and the upgrade is to a Superior Atrium Room. The upgrade room allocation is for the overall promotional period from January 2012 to February 2012, not per day.

Full list of hotels and terms & conditions at website.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 2:49 pm

Programs: UA1k, AA EXP, PC Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Looks like there is a new Club Carlson promotion starting as of tomorrow, just got a sticker for it checking in this afternoon:

Triple Points.
Faster Nights.
Now earn Triple Gold Points Wordwide
Jan 10- Mar 16, 2012 Register and learn more at Clubcarlson.com/triplepoints

The URL is not live yet so no exact details on the Promo terms.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 4:59 pm
ixs

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by geeprice
Looks like there is a new Club Carlson promotion starting as of tomorrow, just got a sticker for it checking in this afternoon:

Triple Points.
Faster Nights.
Now earn Triple Gold Points Wordwide
Jan 10- Mar 16, 2012 Register and learn more at Clubcarlson.com/triplepoints

The URL is not live yet so no exact details on the Promo terms.
Promo is live.
They will be giving you 40 Bonus points for every 20 points you regularly get.
Basically, your points will be trippled.

Nice promo... Comes in very nicely for my stay at the Radisson Resort in Phuket next week.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 5:18 pm

Programs: UA1k, AA EXP, PC Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ixs
Promo is live.
They will be giving you 40 Bonus points for every 20 points you regularly get.
Basically, your points will be trippled.

Nice promo... Comes in very nicely for my stay at the Radisson Resort in Phuket next week.
Must have just gone live. Terms are what I expected, no triple points on online booking bonus, or elite bounus.

So as a CC Member you will earn:

Red: 60(20+40) points per dollar
Silver: 65(20+5+40)
Gold: 70(20+10+40)
Concierge: 75(20+15+40)

Not to bad so on a $100 dollar one night stay as a gold I will get 9,000 points(2,000(online booking bonus)+2,000+1,000+4,000)

P.S. Enjoy Phuket, and do not rent a Jet Ski.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 8:31 pm

Programs: Club Carlson Concierge, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Choice Diamond
Dont forget about the extra 1000 pts you can get if you have a business account.

Looks like my stay, checking out on Jan10 will not count, as it says check in and out dates must fall within the promotion period. Am i reading this correct?
Checked in Jan 9th. Registered during stay

Thanks for the headsup on the promotion
Old Jan 9, 2012, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by jbvideo
Dont forget about the extra 1000 pts you can get if you have a business account.

Looks like my stay, checking out on Jan10 will not count, as it says check in and out dates must fall within the promotion period. Am i reading this correct?
Checked in Jan 9th. Registered during stay

Thanks for the headsup on the promotion
Reading it I would think it wouldn't, but that doesn't meen it wont, ask me next week and I will tell you for sure as I also have a checkout tomorrow.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 10:27 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Could someone please post a link to this promo. I am not seeing it on the CC website, and I have not received an email about it.

Thanks!
Old Jan 9, 2012, 10:48 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Thanks for the heads up. Registration complete.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by onthego15
Could someone please post a link to this promo. I am not seeing it on the CC website, and I have not received an email about it.

Thanks!
www.clubcarlson.com/triplepoints
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:51 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Wow this comes in handy since I have two seperate stays booked in Europe in January. Thanks for posting this geeprice!

Last edited by christianj; Jan 10, 2012 at 7:57 am
Old Jan 10, 2012, 3:14 pm
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by evafa
Just following up on this Gold member offer from last year...

Is this promo (and the related 2-4-1 promo - RSGP1P1) meant to be on-going, similar to the never-ending IHG 2-4-1 offer?

I see no mention of an expiration date in the T&Cs -- and (unlike IHG), this rate is cancellable -- that it seems too good to be true! And, this rate is also point-earning!
Old Jan 18, 2012, 11:14 pm

Anyone have experience with using the Friends & Family code? I can give a name and location, but what do they do with that info? Just wondering recent check-in experiences.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.