Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club carlson 85,000 signup bonus question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2017, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Club carlson 85,000 signup bonus question

I like to get credit cards for their long-term potential and keep them if I can obtain positive value.

I already have the Chase IHG and Hyatt Card and like them because, in spite of the annual fee, you get a free Anniversary Night each year you keep the card.

Recently, I discovered the Club Carlson card offered a similar benefit---40,000 points each anniversary year--enough for a free night a t Category 1-4.

Personally, I thought the CC Business Card, with a lower ($60 vs. $75) offered a better value.

I applied and was approved and should have the card next week.

I have a large purchase coming up and should meet the spend threshold within a day or two of receiving the card.

Is it realistic that the 85,000 points may post by the end of September?

If they don't, I can always save them for a future trip. However, I am planning to stay at a Radisson at the end of September and thought I could use the points then.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 12:01 pm

Points post 1-2 days after your statement closure date
Old Aug 9, 2017, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nomiiiii
Points post 1-2 days after your statement closure date

Thanks for the good news. It sounds like I should be able to get the points in time for my upcoming stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.