Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where I can I find points accrual per stay

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2017, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Where I can I find points accrual per stay

Still fairly new to CC--I was looking at my account to see if there is a list of points accrual received per stay, and couldn't find it listed. I know how many points I have now...god help us thats the only record they give us? Am I totally missing it somewhere? Thanks,,,,RD
Old May 1, 2017, 4:24 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by retirementdreams
Still fairly new to CC--I was looking at my account to see if there is a list of points accrual received per stay, and couldn't find it listed. I know how many points I have now...god help us thats the only record they give us? Am I totally missing it somewhere? Thanks,,,,RD
On the CC website, after signing in to your account, look at MY STATEMENT and it gives you a month listing of your recent activity (if any), then click on the + sign and there is the breakdown along with bonus, etc.
Old May 2, 2017, 7:24 am

Make sure to log in especially at the club carlson website. Logging in at a hotel brand website doesn't give full account access.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.