Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3K point bonus for booking through App

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2017, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC, National EE
3K point bonus for booking through App

Anyone use this promotion on CC.com?

Earn 3,000 Bonus Gold PointsŪ when you complete a stay booked via the Club CarlsonSM mobile app*. One quick download and you'll have benefits at your fingertips:

*Club Carlson members can earn a one-time bonus of 3,000 Gold Points Ū when they book through the Club Carlson mobile app between April 3 and December 31, 2017. No registration required. Club Carlson terms and conditions apply.
Used the app to book a C&P stay for this Friday at a CI&S. If it works my net point spend would be about 640 to save $35. Pretty good redemption value.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 11:54 pm

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
Did this last week and the 3,000 points posted with no problems. My stay was not C&P though but Best Available.
Old May 1, 2017, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Yeah, got it as part of a single weekend stay netting me 23000 and change points.
Old May 5, 2017, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by xichang08
Did this last week and the 3,000 points posted with no problems. My stay was not C&P though but Best Available.
Unfortunately, like all other promos now, C&P not eligible for this one. Oh well, still got very good redemption value on the points used. Luckily the promo runs until the end of the year.
Old May 9, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
weird promo. I have 2 stays booked by app recently. The other was an award stay and I got app 3000 bonus while it was not supposed to post by T&C but the other stay with cash did not deliver the 3000 bonus. Go figure
Old May 9, 2017, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FFlash
weird promo. I have 2 stays booked by app recently. The other was an award stay and I got app 3000 bonus while it was not supposed to post by T&C but the other stay with cash did not deliver the 3000 bonus. Go figure
My understanding is the promo is one-time only. Weird they credited to the award stay though.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 2:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Can someone verify that this promotion is until the end of the year? The promotion link does not have an end date.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 4:48 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
Yes, it has the promotion due date of 31 dec, 2017 on the offers page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.