Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any free breakfast at Radisson Hotels?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 3:07 pm

I've gotten free breakfast at Pula and Dubronik, however all guests receive breakfast at these properties
Old Sep 15, 2015, 11:13 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Got free breakfast recently at Blu Centrum Warsaw and lounge access at Blu Bucharest.

While I agree a free breakfast every time would be nice, one must point that becoming CC Gold isn't that hard, especially with the extra elite qualifying nights promos. Got 10 extra qualifying nights basically on one 4-4-2 and two point stays. Can't ask for more.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 7:06 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by fassy
I guess we could agree that one of the issues with Club Carlson is that to which extend the hotels honor benefits (or even do more than that) is highly depended on the local management and practices.
+1!

Two moreovers: It also depends on asking. And maybe who's on duty.

That said, a Gold friend raves about the Dublin Radisson's breakfast, provided without asking.

At the Radisson PVD (airport), a choice of breakfast from the menu (including lobster omelette) or suite is offered -- and sometimes turns out to be both. (Another moreover: I have to say - every chance I get - that this hotel is a diamond in the rough - staffed as it is by eager, earnest students of the nearby Josiah Wales hospitality college!!!)
Old Oct 7, 2015, 6:32 am

Programs: HH D,CC,SPG,AZ: Gold;BA Silver, TK Elite
Free breakfast at the Radisson Vila olimpia Sao Paulo
Old Oct 13, 2015, 9:22 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

There is currently a free breakfast + room upgrade promotion for Visa cardholders staying in Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels in the UK until 31 Dec 2015.

From http://www.visa-signature.com/ai/ofe...edwardian_3890 and http://www.radissonblu-edwardian.com/visabreakfast:

Radisson Blu Edwardian
Complimentary Room Upgrade + Breakfast with Your Stay

Use your Visa card when booking your stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels in the U.K. and receive complimentary breakfast as well as a complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability).

Your offer includes luxury accommodation and a complimentary room upgrade (if available at check-in), as well as a complimentary breakfast for two, and complimentary Wi-Fi and frequent flyer points.

To redeem this offer, book securely online at www.radissonblu-edwardian.com/visabreakfast or call our Central Reservations at +44 (0) 207 666 2662 and quote VISA COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST OFFER.

Offer is valid for stays through December 31, 2015 for any number of nights, 7 days a week. Valid at all Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels throughout the U.K. Rates are per room per night, based on two people sharing a double/twin standard or deluxe room including VAT. A complimentary room upgrade is included, but is subject to availability at check-in. Guests will be given their complimentary breakfast card upon check-in which they should present to a staff member on arrival at the restaurant. The Visa card used for payment must be presented on arrival. If guests are paying for somene else, they should contact Radisson Blu Edwardian's Central Reservations office at +44 (0) 207 666 2662 for further assistance. Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withrawn at any time without prior notice. Cancellations at no charge can be made before 16:00 (4pm) on day of arrival (U.K. time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative.

Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer valid only when you pay with a valid Visa card. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Old Oct 15, 2015, 10:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
We (myself, my wife and our 3 year old daughter) recently stayed at the 3 Radisson hotels:
Radisson Blu ZRH Airport (3 nights): Upgraded to business room (included breakfast and anything from minibar except alcoholic beverages).
Radisson Blu Paris-Boulogne(1 night): Upgraded to Suite, no breakfast
Radisson Blu Lucerne (3 nights): No upgrade (hotel full), no breakfast either

Last edited by vishalgupta22; Oct 15, 2015 at 10:15 am Reason: At ZRH, it was breakfast + anything except alcoholic beverages from minibar
Old Oct 22, 2015, 1:42 pm

Zurich Airport & Philadelphia CC

Originally Posted by teekkari
Zurich Airport:
receive breakfast as part of the upgrade to business class room
I hold Gold status. My wife and I were upgraded to a Business Class room this past Sunday, and were also offered the complimentary breakfast buffet. (This was an award stay.) However, we had a very early flight, so we had to pass on breakfast.

Also, I stay frequently at the Radisson Blu /Warwick Plaza in Philadelphia, usually on points. I have never failed to get the upgrade or breakfast at this location.

Last edited by SCEflyer; Oct 22, 2015 at 1:43 pm Reason: Eliminate phrase.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.