FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   Club Carlson Instant Gold Upgrade (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1417318-club-carlson-instant-gold-upgrade.html)

Anish Dec 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Club Carlson Instant Gold Upgrade

Jet Airways (India) is offering it's Platinum and Gold members a direct status match to Club Carlson Gold Elite.

Valid only for new accounts.

I'm pretty sure the promo code will work for non-JP members too.

Here is the link and promo code if anybody wants to give it a shot.

http://www.clubcarlson.com/privatePa...de=GOLDUPGRADE

myzenith Dec 14, 2012 6:54 am

I tried it. It didn't work. I just got Red(scratch) tier from that. Would you check?

sinizter Dec 14, 2012 7:00 am

Originally Posted by myzenith (Post 19855008)
I tried it. It didn't work. I just got Red(scratch) tier from that. Would you check?

Same here.

tdrag97 Dec 14, 2012 8:09 am

no go here either

Campath Dec 14, 2012 10:39 am

It's only for Jet Airways elite members. I hope it doesn't work. CC is already stingy with upgrades, we don't need more people getting status for free.

Anish Dec 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by Campath (Post 19856301)
It's only for Jet Airways elite members. I hope it doesn't work. CC is already stingy with upgrades, we don't need more people getting status for free.

Yup.. I guess they've internally matched the JP database with the CC database. Seemed like it should have worked with a promo code.

FYI, Jet Blue Plus and Silver members can directly status match to Carlson Silver as well.

GUWonder Dec 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Anish (Post 19859880)
Yup.. I guess they've internally matched the JP database with the CC database. Seemed like it should have worked with a promo code.

FYI, Jet Blue Plus and Silver members can directly status match to Carlson Silver as well.

Your post starting this thread is more accurate than this most recent post of yours .... unless and until they do a batch query to catch what has taken place already.

Thanks for starting this thread. I appreciate it.

holtju2 Mar 10, 2013 4:20 am

The instant Gold upgrade is back (likely for very limited time). I wrote a piece about it that you can access here.

sonofzeus Mar 10, 2013 5:01 am

Originally Posted by holtju2 (Post 20393279)
The instant Gold upgrade is back (likely for very limited time). I wrote a piece about it that you can access here.

Received your detailed email headsup this morning. Followed your instructions. Worked exactly as represented. Looking forward to using my Gold benefits with 2 upcoming stays @ Rezidor properties in London and Berlin.

YGPM.

dsquared37 Mar 10, 2013 7:15 am

Thank you. We signed my wife up for a (new) account. :D

mrsjon01 Mar 10, 2013 8:54 am

Worked for me for the spouse. Thanks!!

maurys Mar 10, 2013 10:30 am

that's really awesome. i figure hotels will be more likely to give the wife and i better upgrades if we're both elites.

dsquared37 Mar 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by maurys (Post 20394521)
that's really awesome. i figure hotels will be more likely to give the wife and i better upgrades if we're both elites.

I don't believe your theory will have any basis in reality but unfortunately it will be very hard to gather info on it.

TravelinSperry Mar 11, 2013 5:20 am

Doesn't work. Keep getting an error message "unexpected error". And it's now Monday morning here (not Sunday). I wonder if the offer has been pulled?