Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking a paid stay plus using awards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2013, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Booking a paid stay plus using awards

Hello all, I recently applied for the CC Premier Card. Assuming I get approved and can get the bonus award night benefit.

I'm planning on a three night stay. I want to pay for the first night and use points reward for the 2nd and 3rd night. Just want to make sure my understanding is correct. If I make 2 separate booking, I would earn 2000 for each online booking or does the reward booking not receive the award booking bonus?
Also if I paid for a suite the first night what are the chances they will allow me to keep the suite for my 2nd and 3 rd night since award bookings can only be made for regular guest rooms?

Thanks in advance, I apologize if some of these are basic questions that can be found easily.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 9:43 am

Programs: SAS EBG, IHG Spire Amb, CCG
You will not get booking bonus for the award stay.

With regards to keeping the suite, that's up to hotel but I would guess not very god with a 1:2 paid/reward ratio.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.