Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Park Inn Harrisburg West, PA Good Rates For Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2012, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Looking to get a stay in for the Park Inn Stay One Get One Promotion? The Park Inn Harrisburg West, PA has some good rates.

The rate for June 17 & 24 using promotion code LMD25OFF is $86.25 w/tax $94.02. All reservations for this rate must be booked by today June 15th at 11:59pm EST. Book your stay at Clubcarlson.com using promotion code LMD25OFF. To enter this promotion code click the “More Search Options” link.

More good rates at this hotel for July 3.
Prepaid $91.96 w/tax $100.24
Senior $97.71 w/tax $106.50
AAA $103.46 w/tax $112.77

Don't forget to book through topcashback.com and get 10% back.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 6:03 am

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Originally Posted by yesletsski

Don't forget to book through topcashback.com and get 10% back.
Not sure if topcashback.com is giving any rebates on the Park Inns. No one in the other thread has seen any rebate show up for the Park Inn bookings yet.

The Radissons and Country Inns are both listed as separate merchants on the site, but not the Park Inn.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Still good rates! Hopefully topcashback.com will work.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 7:36 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by bevoinva
Not sure if topcashback.com is giving any rebates on the Park Inns. No one in the other thread has seen any rebate show up for the Park Inn bookings yet.

The Radissons and Country Inns are both listed as separate merchants on the site, but not the Park Inn.
You do know that you can book any Park Inn on the Radisson website, don't you? Just click on the Radisson Hotels CashBack link on topcashback.com and book whatever Park Inn you choose. I booked the Park Inn in Albuquerque, NM on the Radisson website. Rates there are as low as $59.25 - w/tax $66.96. (tried 6/27/12 and got this rate using LMD25OFF). That's a lot cheaper than Harrisburg West! I will let you know if I get cash back.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 10:03 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by yesletsski
The rate for June 17 & 24 using promotion code LMD25OFF is $86.25 w/tax $94.02. All reservations for this rate must be booked by today June 15th at 11:59pm EST.
Thanks! Just booked the rate and will decide if I want to stay next weekend or not since it can be cancelled until 6pm day of arrival. Should we have a "CC Mini Do" if several people decide to book those dates?
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by christianj
Thanks! Just booked the rate and will decide if I want to stay next weekend or not since it can be cancelled until 6pm day of arrival. Should we have a "CC Mini Do" if several people decide to book those dates?
A "CC Mini Do" is a great idea! I booked June 24th and July 3. Since the June 24th rate is less I hope to be at this hotel on that date. Hope you and others choose the 24th too.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I've seen lots of better rates. Perhaps on the East Coast it may be a good deal, but not in my neck of the woods. I haven't paid more than $58 a night, plus tax on any nights.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
I've seen lots of better rates. Perhaps on the East Coast it may be a good deal, but not in my neck of the woods. I haven't paid more than $58 a night, plus tax on any nights.
Agree but not for Park Inn in our neck of the woods. There have been comments on cheaper rates but NOT at this location.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Originally Posted by DCBob
You do know that you can book any Park Inn on the Radisson website, don't you? Just click on the Radisson Hotels CashBack link on topcashback.com and book whatever Park Inn you choose. I booked the Park Inn in Albuquerque, NM on the Radisson website. Rates there are as low as $59.25 - w/tax $66.96. (tried 6/27/12 and got this rate using LMD25OFF). That's a lot cheaper than Harrisburg West! I will let you know if I get cash back.
Yes - I've done that for two separate Park Inn reservations and neither one tracked. Others have had the same experience on the other topcashback.com thread. I've yet to hear of anyone getting cash back for a PArk Inn reservation.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 4:42 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by bevoinva
Yes - I've done that for two separate Park Inn reservations and neither one tracked. Others have had the same experience on the other topcashback.com thread. I've yet to hear of anyone getting cash back for a PArk Inn reservation.
Yes, after I posted I did more reading on another thread and got nervous about using topcashback.com. So I booked via Radisson.com and Upromise to get 4% cash back. I will let you know if that works. If it doesn't, at least I will get 44,000 CC points.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 9:06 am

Just a heads up for people who still need to stay at the Harrisburg Park Inn for the promotion. There's a coupon in the hotelcoupons book (you can get a copy at Denny's which is 50 feet away from the hotel) that will get you a walk-in room rate for only 54.95. I just tried it this weekend and the bonus points posted as well. It says based on availability on the coupon but the manager told me they allocate about 7 rooms for this everyday. Good luck.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 5:52 am
Formerly known as MLW20

Programs: AA LT GOLD, Delta, UA/Continental & many others
I stayed at the Park Inn Harrisburg this past weekend. It was pretty decent, like a fancy motel. The grounds happen to be really nice.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:50 am

Not bad Park Inn at all, stayed number of times, very good deal for the price.
If your status does not come up automatically during check in they may not give you 5$ breakfast coupon, you have to ask for it, also you can ask for a food discount coupon at Legends. I got couple of times 25% off coupon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.