Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So who has completed the quadfecta?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:48 pm

Programs: priority club, aeroplan, air miles
We did 3 of the 4. Park Plaza isn't anywhere we travel. At the start of June we had just over 12,000 points and were just the lowest of the low. My husband is now a Gold member since he is Platinum with Holiday Inn and I got him matched before we stayed at the other hotels.
Now he has 177,000 points and we are planning a trip to the UK next May and I really hope we can do the Mayfair for 3 days. Thanks to flyer talk for this message about the points and the matching. We also have a status match with Best Western but we find they do very little for you. My husband is staying at one this weekend so we will see how they treat him.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 3:31 pm

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
today we (me and mrs. schauschun) have to check out from the park plaza soi 18 in bangkok for fulfill the quadfecta.

(BTW: ask for the gold perk of WELCOME GIFT - was told by the "one touch service" that they not have forgotten the gift, but at this property they deliver it to the guest when check out.... - have to discuss it with the front desk manager when check out ..)
Old Jul 18, 2012, 5:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by Doc Savage
I'll be doing the final night at Park Plaza tomorrow.
That's assuming the flight to MSP makes it. Got to SFO two hours early, and the Delta flight is already delayed....
Old Jul 18, 2012, 5:52 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
That's assuming the flight to MSP makes it. Got to SFO two hours early, and the Delta flight is already delayed....
aaaaooooommmmmmmm, aaaaooooommmmmmm, thinking positive thoughts^
Old Jul 18, 2012, 6:14 pm
Suspended

not easy trying to route via MSP The 1 time I can do it w/o any problems is 1 week after the exp date so it looks like I will end up with the Tri and not the Quad as I hoped to. Then again that PP was coming in at apx $100 ai using C&P for my available dates so it doesnt hurt that bad not getting it imo
Old Jul 18, 2012, 6:24 pm
Suspended

Cool

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
aaaaooooommmmmmmm, aaaaooooommmmmmm, thinking positive thoughts^
Aaaaaaoooooommmmmmm....

Giving Delta a try after the latest United foul upssss.....
Old Jul 18, 2012, 6:30 pm

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
I'm also sitting at 3/4, missing Park Plaza at the moment!!
Old Jul 18, 2012, 7:14 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Done and done!

I took the opportunity on a trip to London last week to get in a night at Park Plaza and Park Inn (although it wasn't easy!) so I'm happy to say that I have completed the promo for all four brands. ^
Old Jul 19, 2012, 1:08 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Done all four brands on July 08th.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 1:25 am
Suspended

I'm sitting in the Park Plaza MSP now. Let me know if anyone wants me to check in for them....
Old Jul 19, 2012, 2:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
I finished the quadfecta just about two weeks ago. All four of the stays were planned trips, no matress runs. Two of which were at the 2-4-1 Weekend Extender rates. So my total spend (for the 4 stays/6 nights) was approximately 250 USD. And I netted just over 196,000 points.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:54 am

Finished trifecta for both my wife and me, will complete quadfecta in August staying in Amsterdam Airport Park Plaza.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.