FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   Radisson M RUNS (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1348304-radisson-m-runs.html)

NEWEXP1 May 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Radisson M RUNS

Hello

Unfortunately no travel plans till late July.

So please help finding a property. (all three) near O Hare airport as center point going wider.
Of course needs to be. A MR price.

Can go spend a night anytime.

100countrygoal May 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by NEWEXP1 (Post 18612279)
Hello

So please help finding a property. (all three) near O Hare airport as center point going wider.

I'm also in Illinois and unfortunately I think it's going to be tough for me to make it to a Park Inn. . .

If anyone has a Park Inn suggestion, I'm all ears.

TTnC4me May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello

http://www.clubcarlson.com/home/rese...SearchCode=ALL

NEWEXP1 May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by 100countrygoal (Post 18612356)
I'm also in Illinois and unfortunately I think it's going to be tough for me to make it to a Park Inn. . .

If anyone has a Park Inn suggestion, I'm all ears.

Closest one in Toledo.

arollins May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

To all looking for info on ORD

The CI in Bensenville is going for $64, and includes breakfast. They also have a shuttle to the airport. I just did my CI check in last night. The hotel is newer, and very clean. No complaints on my part. I was a bit surprised as I arrived at the hotel and the parking lot was practically full, well over 70 cars there. Room was clean, spacious and quiet. My only complaint was the a/c did not cool off well, I didn't open the window as I was on the first floor. Other than that, excellent place to stay.

As for Radisson, i think the Radisson Ohare south is going for $93
The closest Park Inn is in Toledo OH, 264 miles away. You need to add tolls, gas, time, wear and tear on car.

I'm personally planning a STAYCATION at the Park Inn in Toledo, OH. Just have not committed to it as I'm waiting on m travel plans for June/July to see if I will be near one.

NEWEXP1 May 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by arollins (Post 18632112)
The CI in Bensenville is going for $64, and includes breakfast. They also have a shuttle to the airport. I just did my CI check in last night. The hotel is newer, and very clean. No complaints on my part. I was a bit surprised as I arrived at the hotel and the parking lot was practically full, well over 70 cars there. Room was clean, spacious and quiet. My only complaint was the a/c did not cool off well, I didn't open the window as I was on the first floor. Other than that, excellent place to stay.

As for Radisson, i think the Radisson Ohare south is going for $93
The closest Park Inn is in Toledo OH, 264 miles away. You need to add tolls, gas, time, wear and tear on car.

I'm personally planning a STAYCATION at the Park Inn in Toledo, OH. Just have not committed to it as I'm waiting on m travel plans for June/July to see if I will be near one.

Thanks for the detailed write up.

Bensenville it is ! Got to think hard about Toledo.
make sure to check Topcashback for additional savings.

arollins May 24, 2012 6:32 pm

If you decide on Bensenville,

Originally Posted by NEWEXP1 (Post 18637786)
Thanks for the detailed write up.

Bensenville it is ! Got to think hard about Toledo.
make sure to check Topcashback for additional savings.

A good place to eat, in my opinion, is De Campana Restaurant, on the other side of Grand St. Address is
229 W Grand
Bensenville, IL 60399
(630) 595-1241

TallestHotelInJapan May 25, 2012 11:37 am

60 $ = 50k points

Hello

I would book a Radisson for 60 $ and get the 50k bonus for that. How sound that to your ears?

NEWEXP1 May 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan (Post 18641738)
I would book a Radisson for 60 $ and get the 50k bonus for that. How sound that to your ears?

Which Radisson for $60 are you talking about ?

AROLLINS, thanks for the dining tip.