Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2012, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

There is a Flyertalk signup conga going also for it...http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...pcashback.html

Don't want anyone to miss out as they doubled the cash back %age for Radisson for this promo from the normal 5%.
Old May 15, 2012, 1:57 pm

Can you provide more details. Is this 10% back just on Radisson hotels, or are Country Inn and/or Park Inn included?
Old May 15, 2012, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

It links to the Radisson website, so it should be 10% on anything booked there, which should be all of the properties. There are links to the Country Inn site as well, but it says 5% for that. I am not sure if they just overlooked doubling that link as well, or if they only give the 10% on the Radissons themselves. I can't imagine it is the latter, I would think they just overlooked doubling it, since I read they basically raised it to 10% for this promo because some people suggested it would be a good way to generate traffic.

The Radisson link just says "10% cashback for completed online bookings." Does not specify it has to be Radisson instead of Country Inn or Park.
Old May 15, 2012, 2:13 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
The 10% is good on ALL Club Carlson properties.
Details are in Frequent Miler's post here:
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/freque...disson-rebate/
Old May 15, 2012, 4:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Can you get cash back on cash and points bookings?
Old May 15, 2012, 6:57 pm

Programs: Switched from UA 1K to AA so I could earn EQD's on partners. Mid-tier on most major hotel programs.
Originally Posted by onthego15
Details are in Frequent Miler's post here:
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/freque...disson-rebate/
Thanks all for sharing!! I interpret the blog post as saying that all Club Carlson brand bookings are eligible for 10% cash back if you book through the Radisson link and make sure to search on all Carlson properties. If you click through on the Park Inn or other links, it would appear that you only get 5% cash back. . .
Old May 16, 2012, 7:48 am

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Can I click through the Topcashback link to the Radisson web site and then sign in to other family member's accounts rather than my own? In other words, can I use my Topcashback account for both myself to book my own reservations and then for my wife's bookings too through her Carlson account?
Old May 16, 2012, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by bevoinva
Can I click through the Topcashback link to the Radisson web site and then sign in to other family member's accounts rather than my own? In other words, can I use my Topcashback account for both myself to book my own reservations and then for my wife's bookings too through her Carlson account?
As a function of all these cashback sites (BigCrumbs, eBates), yes you can. The only thing they are tracking is the clickthrough to the site. Who you book for afterwards is of no concern for them. ^
Old May 16, 2012, 8:23 am

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Fantastic! Thanks.
Old May 16, 2012, 8:41 am

Can someone describe how the cash back works? I mean, if it goes onto the credit card that was used to pay the room, and that credit card is a company one, then there is no advantage, right?
Old May 16, 2012, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by tom_MN
Can someone describe how the cash back works? I mean, if it goes onto the credit card that was used to pay the room, and that credit card is a company one, then there is no advantage, right?
Not familiar with this particular site, but usually the way it works is that some time after a completed purchase made by clicking through the cashback site, your cash back account on that site will post a credit. So, for example, if it's 10 percent and you book a $100 stay, after the stay, you should get a $10 credit posted on the cashback site. They all have different requirements about how you can your money. Some deposit it to paypal, others let you request a check if you exceed a certain threshold amount, etc. They have different waiting periods too.
Old May 16, 2012, 5:18 pm

TopCashBack US ONLY!
Old May 17, 2012, 11:18 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by onthego15

I am not sure about that. I do not know if they can track within the Radisson site to give you 10% off once you select Country Inns, but please be aware that the Topcash site has a separate entry for Country Inns and it denotes a 5% cash back.

FWIW, I used my pre-existing Mr.Rebates site and it is clear that for both Radisson and Country Inns, either is a 7% cash back.

NJ
Old May 18, 2012, 3:59 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
It seems that in order to trigger the $5 referral bonus, your referee must earn at least $10 cash back. http://www.topcashback.com/account/Referrals/terms

Note, for the above bonuses to be applied, your friend must authenticate their account and reach a cashback threshold of $10.00 of payable or claimed transactions.

This will probably be easy for those who can do 2 out of the 3 promos but if you can only do 1 because that's the only hotel brand near you, you won't get the bonus unless the room costs at least $100. I am not sure if tax is included or the cashback is paid on just the room rate or any food you charge to your room as well.
Old May 21, 2012, 10:31 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by britbronco22
Can you get cash back on cash and points bookings?
The TopCashBack page clearly states on its Radisson Hotels Cashback page that "Cashback will be earned on the cash element of a transaction that includes both cash and reward points redemption, provided it's a completed stay."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.