Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
You are glad that SOME transactions are working? - ALL of them ought to work! Thank you.
Yes, but NONE of them were working earlier. If you have a hard time comprehending why some working is better than none working, then there is little anyone here can do to help you.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 4:43 am

Park Inn stay now showing

My Park Inn stay, and my wife's, now show in TCB, although with a cashback amount of $0. I think the other stays showed this way at first as well, so this seems like progress!

EDIT: OOps, it was the Park Plaza that showed up, not the Park Inn. These names are too close together, it makes my brain hurt. :P

Last edited by IkeEsq; Jul 9, 2012 at 5:26 pm
Old Jul 10, 2012, 11:02 am

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
I booked and completed a stay at a Park Inn through the Topcashback Radisson link but it hasn't show up yet. My other stays at Country Inn and Radisson showed up within 3 days (and the Radisson stay was after the Park Inn stay).

Have people had issues with Park Inn tracking, or does it just take longer?
Old Jul 10, 2012, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by Majikow
I booked and completed a stay at a Park Inn through the Topcashback Radisson link but it hasn't show up yet. My other stays at Country Inn and Radisson showed up within 3 days (and the Radisson stay was after the Park Inn stay).

Have people had issues with Park Inn tracking, or does it just take longer?
Send in a support ticket. AFAIK they have not been posting for anyone but should be eligible for the 10% CB.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
I have trouble with Radisson too, It didn't trace at all - I had to submit a missing cash back. Now it's moved on to Pending.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:45 pm

Natasha, do you have any more updates on the payment status?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:00 pm

Programs: AA, BA, Delta, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by nacho
I have trouble with Radisson too, It didn't trace at all - I had to submit a missing cash back. Now it's moved on to Pending.
How soon did it show up as pending after the support ticket?

I made and completed 4 booking back to back on Radisson (Park Inn) - 1 showing 0 so far, while other 3 - missing.
I have another 3 coming up tomorrow for Radisson - no trace.

Should I be worried? (( I thought reservations show up quickly on topcashback.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA, BA, Delta, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by IkeEsq
My Park Inn stay, and my wife's, now show in TCB, although with a cashback amount of $0...
Do you recall how soon after the booking it showed up?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:39 pm

Programs: Many
I stayed at the Park Inn last weekend and my stays have not shown up, yet. How long should I wait before I file a claim?

Has anyone who submitted a claim for the problematic May 31 to June 21 stay period gotten their cash back, yet? If so, how long did it take to post after you filed the claim?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 5:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by ellylex
How soon did it show up as pending after the support ticket?

I made and completed 4 booking back to back on Radisson (Park Inn) - 1 showing 0 so far, while other 3 - missing.
I have another 3 coming up tomorrow for Radisson - no trace.

Should I be worried? (( I thought reservations show up quickly on topcashback.
I got an email from TCB and now I have $9.XX pending, and I got them to track the one for the coming weekend. Today I also send a claim for a ressie that I made 4 days ago - again not tracked.

So if I were you, send in the claim if it's not tracked. It's very important that they track your purchase because if they can't, then there is no cash back.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 9:17 pm

Referral $ pending, not payable. Radisson $ pending, not payable. Country Inn and Suites $ pending, not payable. I'm really underwhelmed with this service and would be hard-pressed to use them again.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 11:54 am

I just realize one of my two reservations is showing cashback amount $0.00. What does that mean?
The other reservation booked the same day is showing the correct amount though.

Date Purchase Amount Cash Back
06 Jul 2012 $53.40 $0.00
06 Jul 2012 $53.40 $5.34
Old Jul 14, 2012, 8:36 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by milaohu
I just realize one of my two reservations is showing cashback amount $0.00. What does that mean?
The other reservation booked the same day is showing the correct amount though.

06 Jul 2012 $53.40 $0.00
06 Jul 2012 $53.40 $5.34
I think it's supposed to track it at $0 first and then you get the cashback after you complete the stay. Maybe you need to wait a bit longer.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Ex-UA-1K
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
I think it's supposed to track it at $0 first and then you get the cashback after you complete the stay. Maybe you need to wait a bit longer.
How long is enough? I checked my account for the first time in awhile and also noticed:

08 Jun 2012 $91.61 $0.00

Other entries show the expected cashback amount.
I'm going to have contact them and see what this means.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:57 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
The reservations I made for Country Inn and Radisson are being tracked correctly. However, the one I made for Park Inn is not even showing.
If I submit a missing claim, won't they deny it because it will show it's a Park Inn reservation and not a CI&S/Radisson?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.