Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2012, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by Majikow
Has anyone had one of their stays go to $0 (declined), filed a claim, and actually gotten the cash back reinstated?
Not me, they just ignore the problem,
keeping my $30 or so for themselves is my best guess.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 1:30 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by Tiki
Mine are all over the place too. The "confirmed" referral came back (has been "confirmed" for well over 30 days) and the "payable" one is still missing.

I bet when they put the referral bonus back to $5 from $10, that's what wiped the $10 referrals and they take waaaaaay too long to put items in the "payable" section.
The payable referral came back and I quickly redeemed the $20 (Radisson + referral) to Paypal, though nothing has shown up in Paypal yet. I am still waiting for the confirmed referral to transfer to "payable" so I can claim the money.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 3:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Mine are still $0 payable/pending, and the park inn stay back in July didn't even post. I filed missing claim and nothing happened. My referral never shows up with information, TCB claims that he signed up but has done nothing else.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 2:14 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by aviator8
mine all went to payable too, but they are payable ay $0.00 with this note:

Info
If your transaction is now showing as Payable at 0.00, this generally means that the merchant has declined the transaction or informed us that the purchase made is not eligible for cashback.

We are not told the reason for this at this stage but it may include one the following:

You cancelled or returned the order or part of the order

You used an unauthorised promotional/voucher code not published by Top CashBack

You did not meet the merchant’s terms and conditions (see merchant’s page)

You asked for a quote but didn’t make a purchase

You used a saved/renewal quote to make your purchase

Should you see no reason for the merchant making this decision and are not affected by any of the above, please submit a Missing CashBack Claim using the form within the Customer Care Section.

same crap that happened in June that I had to open claims for. Tired of this bait and switch, wish that they would just DO THE RIGHT THING.
Mine are also payable at $0 with the same note (well, the one's that have tracked). I sent TCB a message and inquired about the note and this situation. Their response was that Radisson purchases initially track at $0. Not exactly an answer to my question. So, I have sent a follow up message re-asking about the note. We'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by Majikow
It appears both my Country Inn & Radisson stays were declined, and the Park Inn didn't even track.

The referrals have reappeared as pending.

I submitted a missing claim on the Park Inn on July 10th and they said it's "on ice".

I just submitted missing cashback claims on the Radisson and Country Inn stays.

Has anyone had one of their stays go to $0 (declined), filed a claim, and actually gotten the cash back reinstated?
I'm in the same boat as you. This back and forth is ridiculous!
Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:34 pm

Programs: AA, BA, Delta, SPG, Hilton
account 1:
referral disappeared, contacted them, reappeared.
2 stays tracked (Country Inn and Radisson)and confirmed with $0 payable
3rd stay at Park Inn still missing

account 2, 3, 4: stays at Park Inn and Radisson not tracked still corresponding back and forth with topcashback.

It does look ridiculous: claims were submitted, then asked to confirm which hotel, now asked to forward reservations (why don't they ask for them when the claim is filed?) - I guess to drag the time. My correspondence is already at almost 2 months. Plus, confirmed trackings with correct $ amonts show $0 payable?!

Last edited by ellylex; Aug 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm
Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
In my correspondence with the TCB people, they said that Radisson stays will initially track at $0.00 and payable, and not to worry that they will eventually go payable at the correct amount (which they are tracking at). My referrals are back, and they also said they are submitting for my missing Park Inn stays.

If they are able to iron out the kinks and things go to payable, I'm willing to give them a pass on the hiccups. I guess we'll see what happens.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For me, I got 2 Radisson payable now, Park Inn still missing.

For my referral - it's absolutely unprofessional - he signed up via PM here at FT so I don't really know who he is. They asked me for his email address so they can see - it's ridiculous because they ought to be able to see. They claim that there is no referral bonus because that account is inactive (I know he ordered something big through TCB).

So no referral bonus for my referral and no Park Inn - it's so tiring to write to them all the time.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 8:34 pm

How many times do I have to resubmit the same claim? Jeez...
Old Aug 15, 2012, 2:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by infamousdx
When I submitted my PI stay they mistaken that was my Radisson stay that has been posted as $0 payable (they have different ressie numbers) because the amount was very similar.

So I had to tell them 'again'.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 1:40 pm

Reporting back: 3 accounts were offered a manual adjustments for Park Inn hotels which became payable immediately.

Last edited by ellylex; Aug 17, 2012 at 1:46 pm
Old Aug 17, 2012, 4:36 pm

I'm in the same boat as others where mine showed payable and now its back to $0
Has anyone successfully got any cash back from this site?
Old Aug 17, 2012, 4:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ellylex
Reporting back: 3 accounts were offered a manual adjustments for Park Inn hotels which became payable immediately.
I got the same message as well, they claim that it will become payable. How long did yours take to become payable?

Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 17, 2012, 6:35 pm

i got some claims adjusted manually, and have already pulled the money. There is still one (the biggest of course) that they say is tracking normally, but to me it appears to be following the same pattern as the others.

It is mind numbingly slow to have a back and forth once per day to resolve issue like this. This could be explain/understood/and resolved if desired in a 10 min phone call. The ticket communication takes weeks.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by infamousdx
i would venture to guess a dozen, or until you give up. Keep trying some are being settled manually.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by nacho
I got the same message as well, they claim that it will become payable. How long did yours take to become payable?

Thanks in advance!
As I wrote in my post which you quoted - almost immediately, same or next day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.