Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

List of airlines with direct flights from NYC area to various Caribbean islands?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of airlines with direct flights from NYC area to various Caribbean islands?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2015, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, UA Gold (status match)

I am looking for a list of all of the direct flights from the NYC area to the caribbean islands. I feel like each year I end up spending hours trying to figure this out and lose valuable time before planning a trip.

Does something like this exist?
Old May 27, 2015, 7:22 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by floridagal23
I am looking for a list of all of the direct flights from the NYC area to the caribbean islands. I feel like each year I end up spending hours trying to figure this out and lose valuable time before planning a trip.

No such a list does not exist.

I would use the kayak.com flight search capability. Use NYC as your originating airport, and rotate through your preferred islands for the destination airport. After each search is finished, uncheck the 1-stop and 2-stop boxes and you will be left withe direct flights only. To deal with the fact that some routes are not flown daily, you will need to pick a date in your holiday period and then select +/- 3 days rather than exact date. You can only do this if you register with kayak (free sign up).

Routes that will definitely exist: SJU, STT, SKB, SXM, BGI, MBJ, AUA, CUR, PLS and probably multiple airports in the Dominican Republic.
--
13F
Old May 27, 2015, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Originally Posted by floridagal23

Google "JFK airport wiki", "EWR airport wiki", and "LGA airport wiki". Each airport's Wikipedia entry will list all carriers serving that airport, and their destinations.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, UA Gold (status match)
Thanks, everyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.