Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

COVID19 Entry Protocols in Anguilla - Anyone with Recent Experience?

Old Feb 28, 22, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH

Hi has anyone gone to Anguilla recently / during the COVID19 pandemic? I'm getting nervous about the timing of the various steps that need to be completed. As of March 1 2022 they require a negative test taken no more than 3 days in advance of arrival. Importantly, they will not give your entry application final approval until those test results have been received and reviewed by Anguillan authorities. For my particular itinerary, I am arriving into Anguilla on a Monday so therefore my test will need to take place on Saturday at the earliest. I am coming from SFO and due to flight timing my first leg will take place on Sunday...

So here's what the steps will look like:

Saturday morning: take a test
Saturday a few hours later: receive test results and upload them to Anguilla Tourism portal
{Roughly 24 hour window, on a weekend, where Anguillan authorities will need to give final approval for my application}
Sunday Afternoon: Flight from SFO to MIA
Monday Morning: Flight from MIA to Anguilla

I'm very concerned whether they will be able to turn things around that quickly...

Anyone gone through this process and could tell me how quickly Anguilla gave final approval after you uploaded your test results?

Last edited by HoKo; Feb 28, 22 at 2:33 pm

Search this Thread