Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transit time in ANU

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2018, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Transit time in ANU

I would like to know if 2 hours would be enough to transfer. Arrival is on January 2nd at 2:00 pm with Trans Anguilla Airline from Anguilla. Departure is the same day at 4:00 pm (WestJet to Toronto) on a separate ticket.
Also, how reliable is this airline? Are they usually punctual and safe? Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 5, 2018, 5:51 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Marmara
I would like to know if 2 hours would be enough to transfer. Arrival is on January 2nd at 2:00 pm with Trans Anguilla Airline from Anguilla. Departure is the same day at 4:00 pm (WestJet to Toronto) on a separate ticket.
Also, how reliable is this airline? Are they usually punctual and safe? Thanks in advance!
Based on my experience at ANU, you will need to clear immigration, claim bags, and go landside to check-in for your WestJet flight. The airport is not huge, so as long as your first flight is on time, you will be okay.
--
13F
Old Nov 25, 2018, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
I would only do this with good credit card insurance in case you miss the flight.

I only transferred in ANU on LIAT on same ticket, and it took 10 minutes - but didnt involve going through immigration.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 5:34 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by rankourabu
I would only do this with good credit card insurance in case you miss the flight.

I only transferred in ANU on LIAT on same ticket, and it took 10 minutes - but didnt involve going through immigration.
Liat-to-Liat is easy, but changing airlines is more complex in ANU.
--
13F

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.