Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Activities with guides

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2018, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Talking Activities with guides

Hello!, I travelled with my wife and daughter to Dominican Republic and we meet a family that also they were of travel there, and while we converse with them they recommended to us, to use Yoplan.com's page, since they could plan his activities with persons that provides activities in the country and they might realize everything from the page. I have never used the page and this wanted to read recommendations and experiences, to see if I encourage to return to travel and to be capable of using the page or not.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 6:36 pm

I have used it

Its an original way to book some activitiea for your travels, I have used that page but in my visit to cuba
Sebas Candia likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 9:09 am
Original Poster

But how was the guide deal? There was no altercation with any guide or any eventuality when doing the activities?
Old Jul 5, 2018, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by Sebas Candia
But how was the guide deal? There was no altercation with any guide or any eventuality when doing the activities?
Mmmmm not at all, the host looked for me at the hotel and gave me the whole night of salsa, no eventualities at all
Old Jul 6, 2018, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you are staying in a larger hotel, the concierge will be able to recommend guides and activities. Trip advisor may be a good resource to find first hand experience of specific guides.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Red face

Originally Posted by emma69
If you are staying in a larger hotel, the concierge will be able to recommend guides and activities. Trip advisor may be a good resource to find first hand experience of specific guides.
Thank, i will be thinking that, because we have like 3 or 4 possibles hotels and we have to decide faster wich hotel its better for us

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.