Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Ideas for a GREAT vacation?? Advice sought.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2017, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Hi All!
I have not had a vacation in years and will be have one week - from March 25 through April 2 - to go...somewhere, at last. It's been an intense few years.

My ideal vacation includes beach and culture, but I will settle for beautiful beach. I am looking around but thought I would tap into this vast resource.

Has anyone had a wonderful vacation experience they think might be worth looking into? It's so hard to sort through all of the sites/ads.

I will be going with someone I have been seeing and speak Spanish fairly fluently, if that is relevant.

All ideas are welcome!!

Thanks
Jenny
Old Feb 15, 2017, 1:47 pm

Welcome to Flyertalk!

I assume you want to go to the Caribbean, based on the forum you posted this in. What are you travel preferences? Do you prefer luxury, mid-range, or budget. Do you prefer exploring the outdoors or experiencing new cultures? Do you like to go visit multiple destinations or just stay at a resort?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.