Grand Cayman Hotels

Old Jun 30, 15, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Former 1K turned UA Kettle
Grand Cayman Hotels

Currently have a res at the Ritz Grand Cayman for 5 nights. Looks great, we've stayed at a couple Ritzs before and loved all of them (especially ones on beaches like Kapalua). However, there are other hotels literally next door (the Westin and a Marriott) both which have good reviews as well. Both are also considerably cheaper as well. I usually subscribe to the thought of "you get what you pay for" with the Ritz but looking at pics I can't really tell if it's that much nicer. Anyone with firsthand experience with one or all of the resorts mentioned? It's just my wife and I going, so the quieter and more relaxing the better - I have heard the Ritz beach can get very crowded.
Old Jun 30, 15, 9:42 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WN A-List
Originally Posted by UTex09 View Post
Currently have a res at the Ritz Grand Cayman for 5 nights. Looks great, we've stayed at a couple Ritzs before and loved all of them (especially ones on beaches like Kapalua). However, there are other hotels literally next door (the Westin and a Marriott) both which have good reviews as well. Both are also considerably cheaper as well. I usually subscribe to the thought of "you get what you pay for" with the Ritz but looking at pics I can't really tell if it's that much nicer. Anyone with firsthand experience with one or all of the resorts mentioned? It's just my wife and I going, so the quieter and more relaxing the better - I have heard the Ritz beach can get very crowded.
Westin or even Cayman Beach Suites prior to Marriott and Ritz IMO.

Westin has the best beach, very spacious compared to the other 2.

Search this Thread