international vip lounge aua

Old Jan 2, 2011, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Whatever's Cheapest, Accruing Miles, Redeeming for Premium Cabins, Not Chasing Status Unnecessarily
international vip lounge aua

so at AUA, there is a VIP lounge.

on the AUA website it calls it an AA VIP lounge, but the AA site doesnt list it.

is this a former AA lounge?

most importantly can i get in with the plat AMEX charge card?
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:21 am

There used to be an AA lounge but it is now a slot machine area. The International lounge is Priority Pass and is near gate 2 (planes to Miami go out of 8). I don't know if you can get in there with your AMEX. Google the airport - they have their own website and it should give you info.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 12:04 pm

Programs: DL DM & MM, Hilton Diamond, IC Plt Amb , Marriott LTP, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Linda VH
There used to be an AA lounge but it is now a slot machine area. The International lounge is Priority Pass and is near gate 2 (planes to Miami go out of 8). I don't know if you can get in there with your AMEX. Google the airport - they have their own website and it should give you info.

Yes, entrance with a Plat. Amex will get you access. Not much of a lounge, but there is a tray of sandwiches, liquor, coffee, very small snack selection, some old couches and chairs and a big screen TV. Can also get access to slot machines through a different door. This lounge also has it's own bathrooms.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.